Monday, December 19, 2011

Bella Il Fiore - Lip Lovely Set Review

Bella Il Fiore is a smaller makeup company that has been featured in magazines such as Shape, and you can find their products in some privately owned stores. Their "About Us" section states:
"What do you get when a former beauty and bath product junkie becomes fed up with the massive amounts of unused products in her drawer? The answer is Bella Il Fiore, a creative and wearable line that simplifies your daily routine to a few key items while maintaining glamorous effects."


I have to completely agree that their products are very easy to use, give glamorous effects, and last a long time for affordable prices! This is not the first Bella Il Fiore product I have used, but it is my favorite so far, so it will be the first review from their line that I will do.

PACKAGING:

This set comes in the cutest tubs, as you can see above. The label is not the type of label that is taped on, but it is actually painted on the tubs. So your tubs will always look cute. My friends were just captured by the look of the tubs, and they thought I had taken a trip to Sephora and spent my whole paycheck again! When I told them that this product was only $17.00, they flipped out!

If you're looking for a great gift for mum, or just a good friend, Bella Il Fiore has you covered! The box above comes with each Lip Lovely set making wrapping someone else's problem! Just throw this in a gift box, or tie a ribbon and a To-and-From tag on it and it's ready to be given! I had such a hard time throwing the box away because it's just so cute!

USE: 
This is a simple two-step set to keep your lips healthy and beautiful. In order to have healthy beautiful lips, you must exfoliate about 3 times a week (or more if your skin can stand it. NEVER exfoliate if your lips are extremely damaged!) and moisturize at least once a day, whether they appear to be dry or not.

Peppermint Lip Scrub - You only need a small amount of this product to do the job, so simply dabbing your finger onto the surface of the scrub should be enough for the bottom and top lip. Focusing on the dry spots and areas where there is noticeable dead skin, begin to scrub using only your finger. You will feel the sugar scrub off the dead skin, and the moisturizer in the product moisturizer and replenish as you exfoliate. I actually saw little flecks of dead skin on my fingers as I wiped my fingers on a hand towel. Amazing!

Peppermint Rescue Me Lip Treatment (Lip Balm) - This balm is hands down one of the best that I have ever owned, and the fact that you get so much of it for such a small price is even better. Compared to the scrub that had sugar and a petroleum jelly-like viscosity, this product is very solid and you wont use it up quickly. As a matter of fact, you'll probably have this set at home for a while. There's so much of it that it's hard to use it all up... But I bought extra so I never run out! After rinsing your lips with water, or licking the scrub off (it tastes great, so why not?!) you then dry your lips with a soft cloth and apply.

Scent/Taste:

You have two options for flavors...
- Peppermint
- Strawberry

I have tried both, and the strawberry doesn't even seem like it has strawberry flavoring in it at all. You can hardly tell! The peppermint is much, much better. Not only do you get that little peppermint cooling sensation, but you also get a peppermint candy flavor and scent that is to die for. I love it! Perfect for Christmas!

RESULTS: 

You will immediately see a difference in your lips... and feel a difference! They're soft, with no dry skin or rough spots. They're moisturized to the point where you'll put down that lip gloss because you no longer need it! And best of all - they're more than kissable! I couldn't imagine a man passing up your perfect lips! This product gets 5 stars, undoubtedly! I've used it for two weeks straight, each night, and my lips that used to be awfully dry and cracked and beautiful and soft. It has been a total transformation!


No comments:

Post a Comment