Monday, December 19, 2011

Suave Rosemary Mint Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Suave is not a brand that you'll usually see me buy. It's VERY cheap (We're talking $1.99-$3.00 depending on your location). When I see very cheap products, I think of bad results such as dried out and damaged hair, awful aromas, and conditioners that don't condition. Well, I've been proved VERY wrong by Suave! I'm not going to do a whole "How to Use" section, because shampooing and conditioning is a no-brainer. But I will tell you that this stuff will blow your mind.


You will NOT have dry hair after using this shampoo and conditioner set. The conditioner works just as well as Aveda and Paul Mitchell, which is what I've used for a very long time. And seriously everyone, when I say it works just as well, I mean it literally works just as well. You wouldn't know the difference if someone dumped your bottle of Aveda and filled it up with Suave Rosemary Mint. My hair was silky, less frizzy (a lot less frizzy) and moisturized without being over-moisturized, which is something that happens a lot.

The scent is very natural, as it is scented with natural peppermint and rosemary. I half expected to smell like some sort of pizza, but the rosemary is less noticeable. I personally love the scent and I love how it lingers on the hair, but vanishes within two hours or so. This may sound like a bad thing for some people, because hair does have a smell, and when you sweat that smell comes out. This shampoo seems to make that smell vanish as well! So you smell natural and clean! It's wonderful!

By the end of the day your hair looks beautiful, healthy and just as good as it looked in the morning. It does NOT look oily or over-moisturized, which is something that many conditioners seem to do these days. This is always a problem for me... except with this particular product. I'm so excited that I found something of high quality for so cheap, money-wise. I give this product 5 stars! Absolutely love it and I have been using it for a month now!

I do also want to add that my mother uses this product and my sister as well. My sister and mother have stubborn curly hair that frizzes up easily. The shampoo and conditioner seems to calm the hair very well, yet has not at all faded the color in my mother's hair. So that's another thing to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment